Banglarbhumi RS-LR Information Navigation, banglarbhumi Mauza Map (bengalmap) at banglarbhumi.gov.inThe Department of Land & Land Reforms, Government of West Bengal through the Directorate of Land Records & Surveys maintains and updates mauza maps (Cadastral Maps) and Records of Rights for over 42,000 mauzas in the State. Due to operationalisation of all blocks in the state, Certified Copies of Records in pre-printed stationary are being serviced quickly from BL&LRO offices.
banglarbhumi RS-LR Plot Information :Visit official link :
Enter your "Mouza Identification".
Select your District, Block and Mouza.
And select Sabek Dag -> Hal Dag(LR PLot No.) or Hal Dag -> Sabek Dag(RS PLot No.)
Click On "Submit".
And check your Mouza Identification Mauza Maps.
banglarbhumi Map for Blocks/Mouzas :watch link :
- Select your District, Block and Mouza.
- Follow through it.
1. No mauza map is sold from the Directorate of Land Records & Surveys, West Bengal.
2. Cadastral Survey (C.S.) & Revenue Survey (R.S.) mauza maps are sold from the concerned Office of the District Magistrate if stock is available.
3. One may contact the concerned Block Land & Land Reforms Office for collection of LR Map (one may purchase the same if the Finally Published mauza map is printed).
4. If the Record Room of the concerned District Magistrate does not have any stock of a C. S. or R. S. mauza map then one may apply for a Certified Copy of the suit plot along with some adjacent plots of land in the Office of the District Land & Land Reforms Officer of the concerned district.
5. Certified copies of portions of C. S. mauza map and C.S & R.S mauza maps of areas falling in Howrah & Garden Reach Municipalities and the Holding Register of the said municipal areas may be collected from the West Bengal Drawing Office Record Room at the Directorate of Land Records & Surveys, West Bengal on application if the same record is available.
For More details, visit official website : http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/.